Erasmus+ KA2 – Strategic partnerships
The “Digital Competences Framework in Practice 2015-1-ES01-KA204-016046” project is an Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership -Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. DC TEST's main objective is to analyse the existing report “A Framework for Developing and Understanding Digital Competence in Europe (DIGCOMP)” which has been published in 2013 by the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre.
Based on a deep analysis of the DIGCOM report, DC TEST's proposal is to create a Process of Revision of the existing Framework for Developing and Understanding Digital Competences in Europe, to create a specific framework identifying all the required digital competences and provide for each competence a description, descriptors, examples of levels, attitudes, skills and examples of applicability in different contexts, to design an innovative Educational Portal, to create a Methodological guide Handbook and to create a Certification.
- To create a Process of Revision of the existing Framework for Developing and understanding Digital Competences in Europe and an analysis, adaptation and updating of the required digital competence (DC) for the following profiles: Teachers/trainers and users/learners in Communication and social marketing, Digital Touristic management and Digital Tour Guide. That is, to create a specific Digital Competence Grid and a Self-Assessment grid for all these profiles as the prior step to create useful training materials for teachers in these areas and users/learners in order to be a master in these competences. (Validation and recognition).
- To create a specific framework identifying, for each profile, all the required digital competences, and provide for each competence a description, descriptors, examples of levels, attitudes, skills and examples of applicability in different contexts and different purposes.
- To design an innovative educational portal, a e-Learning Training Web Centre to organise and to test the training materials of the two on-line expected Digital Competences courses (one for trainers/teachers [O3] and another to learners [O5], On-line courses would be attended by 48 trainers/teachers and 120 learners.
- To create a Methodological guide Handbook stating the on-line training courses methodology, content, style, achieved results (Digital Competences improvements and learners outputs) and mode.
- To create a Digital Competence Certification for the following profiles: experts in communication and social marketing, Digital Touristic management and Digital Tour Guide experts. The Certificate will represent the competences and learning outcomes and will serve as the basic document for recognition and transparency.
Integra Consultoria Coruna SL (ES) - Coordinator -
Bildungswerk der Niedersächsischen Wirtschaft (DE)
GAZI Universites (Turkey)
Consortio ArezzoInnovaziona (IT)
AKTO S.A. (Greece)
GECKO Programmes Ltd. (UK)