The Internationalization Strategy of IHK-Projektgesellschaft mbH is based on four major factors:
- The tasks of the East Brandenburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce, of which we are a 100% subsidiary: The chamber assumes sovereign tasks in connection with vocational training as well as services for member companies. As a chamber subsidiary, our international activities strengthen our role as a service provider for the region's business community and citizens and bring internationally gained experience back to the region.
- The internationalization of IHK-PG is part of our general strategic orientation, defined in the Strategy 2025.
- Our geographical location in Frankfurt (Oder) directly on the border to Poland. Therefore, cross-border cooperation has been an original component of IHK-PG from the very beginning.
- In addition, we act as a private-sector institution and thus realize profits by offering educational services and project services transnationally as well.
IHKPG internationalization activities focused on the following core aspects:
- Cross-border networking
- Transnational cooperation with representatives of industry, educational institutions and political representatives of industry and commerce
- International project planning, implementation and documentation
- Educational offers for the international market
- Internationalization as a strategic concern, both internally and externally
- Mobilities for VET learner and VET staff,
- Educational services.